Linggo, Mayo 29, 2011

Aging Successfully 101


What have I done in my life,.. in my diet,.. in my lifestyle... that played a special contribution to some of the diseases I have had in the past at a very young age? 

I had extreme allergies to dust, non stop cough, asthma, I get tired easily, low energy, my skin is dull , dry , can’t think well etc etc…

I looked over my life and I realized I did not take eating seriously, I did not take sleeping seriously, I was stressed all the time, I partied a lot, I wasn’t so concerned about chemicals, hormonal changes and a lot more

And now that I have put all the pieces together, I realized I was such a likely target for any common disease.

A lot of people today know that there is something going on their body that doesn’t feel right,. They feel that there is something’s different, they feel dry inside and out. Their looks seem to age faster, they gain weight due to stress and psychological problems, some tend to lose weight and appetite and many of them don’t have an idea what triggered their bad condition.

If you’ll observe the people around you, there seems to be an increasing number of men and women today who don’t feel very well both internal and external. Likewise more and more young people these days don’t feel healthy and well too.

Countless people have been asking and searching on how to improve their health, vitality, appearance and a lot more to defy aging and to grow old productively.
 “What has changed in the world?”  
“What is different now compared before that make almost all people of today age so rapidly?”
“What supplements to take?”

How can we age SUCCESSFULLY?

Aging is inevitability. Since I embraced health, I have never enjoyed life more. I like the way I look, I like the way I feel, I like my energy, I have wisdom, I have perspective and I am writing this to say that AGING can be so INCREDIBLE if you know how to approach it.


AGING successfully is always about health, shifting your thinking, understanding what it is that make us sick and knowing how to combat it.

It is very exciting to share this KNOWLEDGE in this blog  because I believe all of us know somebody who are sick or maybe we are sick ourselves and everybody  also come to expect that all of us are going to get sick as we get old.

It’s quite a funny thing that we are no longer surprised when we hear someone has cancer, Alzheimer’s or heart disease. It is just so common to hear that right now, correct?

How about entertaining the idea that we you could age without illness? That we could get to the end of our life span no matter how long it may be.
Would it be great to live long when you have your brain, you have your bones, you’re strong, you are vital, you have energy, you have wisdom?

I urge you to take a step toward your goals. You'll see how encouraging even a small effort can do to your Health and Wealth if you choose to Age Successfully!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento